Pepperoni Pan Pizza Recipe By Daiele Uditi
by HexClad Cookware
HexClad Pepperoni Pan Pizza
By Chef Daniele Uditi
Visit Daniele's Instagram for more recipe ideas: https://www.instagram.com/danieleuditi/
1 pizza dough (250 grams)
3-4 tablespoons crushed San Marzano Tomatoes
60 grams fresh mozzarella
1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano
1/2 cup pepperoni
4-5 leafs fresh basil
Buy Your 10" HexClad Hybrid Pan Here: https://hexclad.com/products/10-hexclad-pan
- Pre-heat oven to 500 F.
- Place your can of san marzano tomatoes in a bowl. Add salt then start crushing tomatoes with your hands until crushed sauce consistency
- In a cold 10" HexClad Hybrid Pan, coat the entire inside of the pan with olive oil.
- Place your pizza dough in the pan and start pushing all the air starting from the center out to the sides forming a crust.
- Next, add crushed tomato sauce and bake for 7 minutes at 500 F.
- Remove the pan from the oven then add parmigiano reggiano, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni.
- Place pan back in the oven and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Carefully remove from pan, slice and enjoy!