HexClad Hybrid Cookware
12" Hybrid Wok with Lid
- The HexClad Wok is 12” across and 3” deep, allowing for high volume cooking and perfect for stirfrys, sauces, pasta, soup and more.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Flat Bottom Diameter: 6"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Weight: 4.5lb
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
Love the wok. It works great and very easy to clean.
Have only had this 12” Wok for a short time, but have found it to be well suited for my needs. It heats quickly, cooks very well and cleans up in a snap. It also has begun to season quickly, so I look forward to this pan to get even more usage as time progresses.
My experience was wonderful no problem at all
The non-stick feature works pretty well. As instructed, I use medium heat for stir-frying and it works very well. Some sauce can stick and stain the metal "dots" on the wok but it can easily cleaned by scrubbing with soapy water. For more stubborn stain, Bar Keepers Friend will do the magic.
I’ve used it twice and love it. I’ll probably be using it to cook most everything. It’s simple to clean. It looks nice too.