12" HexClad Wok w/ Lid
- The HexClad Wok is 12” across and 3” deep, allowing for high volume cooking and perfect for stirfrys, sauces, pasta, soup and more.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
nice heavy weight will use much more than our other wok, will be great for tossing pasta dishes wish it was dishwasher safe?
Not what I expected..
I've now seen the commercials where they do the 'no stick, please believe me' line... I found Hexclad on the internet, and had my deep pan Hexclad BEFORE I saw these commercials. So, my opinion is based on me using this 'miracle product' before I had seen the commercials... There is absolutely NO WAY that I can say anything negative. Believe me, I'm critical. Very. This pan (I only have one so far, but I plan on changing that reallllll soon) is more of a deep dish wok kind of thing, which is what I wanted. It's sturdy. It heats incredibly evenly (and I am not a chef, just a single guy who enjoys good food with the minimal amount of grease and 'lube')..I eat organic, free range, no chemical, yadda yadda (yes, one of 'those')...and I feel a little foolish, quite honestly, about googooing so much over a skillet. But I am. And proud to do so. And hope to replace every one of my other pans, over the next several months, with Hexclad. I may have to go in hiding from my friends if they find out I actually like something enough to brag about it..but I am. I really don't have ANYthing to say negative, nor any suggestions for improvements on the product. Pricy? Yes, it is..but compared to the amount I've spent on pans so far that promised the 'miracle stick free' surface, this is a bargain. And I love it. There. I said it. Blushing and all, I said it. I love it, I bought it, I'll buy it again soon, and I just hope my friends don't find out about my tender side over this.......
Exchange was very difficult. Makes me hesitant to buy anymore of your products.
Bought Hex Clad for my son-in-law. He loves these pans.
Slips right out!
If you ever struggled with eggs, struggle no more. They slip right out! FINALLY the pan you've been looking for. It really works.
Really like the quality of the product