HexClad Hybrid Cookware
12" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 12" Pan is ideal for cooking for multiple people and can easily cook two steaks at a time, or at least four fillets of fish with veggies on the side.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Flat Bottom Diameter: 9"
- Depth: 1-7/8"
- Weight: 4lb
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
Love, love, love this pan. We own several Hexclad pans. They are the best!!
Seasoned like the directions state and it works like a dream.
I have recently bought my first HexClad utensil and very happy using it. At medium low heat I am able to get things cooked the way I want them and cleaning them later is very easy since they are non stick.
We bought the 12 inch skillet to add to our other stainless steel cookware, in which everything sticks. This hex pattern allows you to cook without sticking. In many cases, a simple wipe with a few paper towels gets it clean. Love it!