12" HexClad Pan
- The HexClad 12" Pan is ideal for cooking for multiple people and can easily cook two steaks at a time, or at least four fillets of fish with veggies on the side.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
Hexclad 12” pan
Well at first I thought it was because I didn’t seasoned the pan properly but after seasoning it again, my eggs were definitely NOT flying out of the pan let alone sliding out of it.. not sure why everything is sticking to this pan???
So far not very impressed by such an expensive pan that you’re supposed to be able to blow and egg off. Seasoned it according to instructions and first time use i had to scrape off the eggs. Haven’t used it since. Guess it will collect dust.
This pan hold the seasons very well. Minimal cleaning and cooks amazing. However..I didn’t receive the lid for it!
I am kind of mixed on my review. I feel like on certain things it performs well. But on other things I have noticed that it does not perform as well. I did try the egg test, and it didn’t go quite as well as I expected. I have tried cooking eggs after cooking bacon and the eggs stick horribly. So again I am mixed on my review certain things that performs well and others not so well.
Please refund me