HexClad Hybrid Cookware
12" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 12" Pan is ideal for cooking for multiple people and can easily cook two steaks at a time, or at least four fillets of fish with veggies on the side.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
I love, love, love the quality of this pan. It has a weight that is just right and has been easy to clean so far.
Think this is the last skillet I will ever need! It browns so beautifully! Cleans easily, also.
The pan performs as expected -dishwasher safe, non-stick, and large enough to accommodate all of my 12 inch pan needs. The non-stick can be a bit temperamental when it comes to over-easy eggs, but this can be finessed with a little care in the turn process. Overall, we are very happy with this item, and replaced out triclad sauce and stock pots pans with hexclad, too. I have some concerns with how it will wear over many automatic dishwasher cycles, but so far so good.
I like everything about it. Easy to clean, cooks without cold spots. Best, it doesn't leave 'smudges' on my glass top stove. I've purchased 2-12 inch pans and 1-10 inch pans
Very good. Really a nice pan, use most every day, plan on buying a smaller one in the near future.