HexClad Hybrid Cookware
12" Hybrid Griddle Pan
The NEW Hexclad 12" Griddle Pan is the perfect pan for eggs, pancakes, bacon, grilled sandwiches and more!
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allow cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Flat Bottom Diameter: 11"
- Depth: 3/8"
- Weight: 5lb
I had the 13 pc set so I needed the griddle and it does not disappoint. 1000 times better than my other name brand griddle. Wasn’t sure how I would feel about the shape but works just as well as a square griddle.
Love, love, love this griddle. I made the most perfect, mouth-watering lamb chops first. Knocked it outta da park!!! I’m now deciding which pot/pan us next! Incredible quality!!!
I just received this pan and it has now become my favorite pan from Hexclad! I use it for making pancakes and crepes. Having never made crepes before, the non-stick surface is idea for crepes. I can’t wait to try other new recipes.
I purchased not only the griddle but also the three frying pan set with lids (Lids are always at a premium). Finally I have a FLAT surface on which to cook. Eggs esp. don't immediately run wild all over the pan! Things cook EVENLY with a nice brown cover over the entire surface - esp pancakes! I got rid a a whole rat's nest of non-stick pans cluttering up my kitchen. Now kitchen looks slightly bare (good thing) with only this beautiful set and a few select items smiling out!
This pan is great for making pancakes and fried eggs. I love it! So easy to clean too.