6pc HexClad Set w/ Lids
NEW YEAR DEAL! SAVE $120 OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Our 6-piece HexClad Set includes everything you need to take your cooking to the next level, with chef-quality results.
- 12" Pan w/ Lid - the foundation of the gourmet cook's toolkit
- 10" Pan w/ Lid - the perfect size for everyday meals
- 8" Pan w/ Lid - the essential sauces and sides pan
With these three sizes of pans, you will be able to handle all your pan cooking needs. We've built our pan sizes and designs based on chef's pan usage from all over the world. Ask any top chef, and these are the three pans they use the most.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
I really like these pans. They are as advertised. Essential to season first, which is super easy and quick. They clean up beautifully. Highly recommend.
HEX CLAD PANS
These pans are very well constructed. Look great and perform excellent. I would recommend buying these pans as opposed to non stick Teflon.
Exceeded my expectations
I've had nothing but excellent performance from both my Hexclad frying pan set and the pot set. After getting tired of cheap teflon cookware that dents, scratches, and contaminates my food, it was time for me to step up to a more professional and safe cookset. I kept seeing Hexclad ads pop up on my social media for months, and finally looked into them thoroughly. Online reviews, Youtube videos, and even Hexclad's own videos and documentation were researched with a fine toothed comb until I made an educated decision to order them and give them a try myself. First, I was truly concerned with how "nonstick" they would be with a manufacturing process that seemed so unique. So, I watched their "how to season your pan" video and also went back online to watch other peoples personal videos on their technique for seasoning and cooking. As soon as I got my new pans, I hand washed them and immediately seasoned all 6 of them with either olive oil, butter, or peanut oil. The non-stick results for me were exactly the same after this process - truly no stick eggs, cheese, seared meat, and about anything else sticky I could throw at them. I'll be honest - I did season a couple of pans 2-3 times before first use, but it wasn't necessary. The pans with the initial single seasoning worked just as good at being non-stick as the ones where I performed it multiple times. I confidently make amazing meals now without having a single issue of food sticking to these products. I'm blown away with not only how well they cook food, but how sexy they look and feel when cooking. Heavy, heat disperses extremely well even on the largest fry pan or stock pot, that hex pattern on the pans gets wows from guests, and clean-up is pretty much instant. I never need to soak these pots/pans - they literally clean up and wipe off just like the Hexclad demo videos show. Thank you Hexclad for not being misleading about your product descriptions or videos - your product truly performs the way you demonstrate. I look forward to cooking with my Hexclad cookware. I probably sound like a commercial, but these products have completely changed my outlook on cooking good food safely and with zero hassle.
6 pc review
Found then exceptional to cook with. Clean up a breeze. Durable and distributes great evenly over reduced flame
I have enjoyed using my pans. Best set I’ve ever purchased.