HexClad Hybrid Cookware
6pc HexClad Hybrid Cookware Set w/ Lids
Our 6-piece HexClad Set is the perfect starter set featuring three of our most popular pans.
- 12" Pan w/ Lid - the foundation of the gourmet cook's toolkit
- 10" Pan w/ Lid - the perfect size for everyday meals
- 8" Pan w/ Lid - the essential sauces and sides pan
With these three sizes of pans, you will be able to handle all your pan cooking needs. We've built our pan sizes and designs based on chef's pan usage from all over the world. Ask any top chef, and these are the three pans they use the most.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
Highly recommend!! Beautiful work and design is great. Definitely season your pans, and they will be ready for great food !! Shawn B
Well constructed. This will be the last pan to invest. I get good sear on medium heat. Doesn't stick to pan. The tempered glass lid is great. Able to see through on cooking process. Its well built pan.
Totally love my new 6 piece set. Totally durable and easy to cook and clean. Not to mention they are beautiful looking. My daughter recommended and I am so happy she did. I don't ever plan to have to replace or buy new again!
Great product so far. It’s the first China made cookware and cutlery I ever purchased. Its understandable for a startup business to kick off manufacturing in Asia but I wish Hexclad rethinks to expand its presence as manufacturing stand point in US and European countries to expand their sales network. I’m sure their bottom line will not be affected as they think by a good supply chain implementation. This product is the result of great engineering and design. It would be a wasted opportunity to think otherwise
I wish I had had these pans 30 years ago, I might have changed careers and became a chef!