HexClad Hybrid Cookware
10" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 10" Pan is great for larger cooking needs like meats, fish and homemade sauces with deep sides to eliminate over-spill.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allow cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Flat Bottom Diameter: 7.5"
- Depth: 1-3/4"
- Weight: 3lb
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Hawaii and Alaska.
Love them so far
We saw the add on Facebook and took a chance with this pan. It’s everything it’s advertised to be and more. We love it so much we ordered the 8” pan. Awaiting its delivery now.
Been using it often and if I continue to use it properly I’m sure it will last. Beautiful design and so easy to clean.
I absolutely love it, so much that I have purchased 3 of the 10" skillets with lids. I originally purchased for an older friend of mine and when they passed away, I got it back. We both loved it. I had surgery and my son came to take care of me. He took it home with him after 1 weeks use, he loved it that much. I missed it so badly I ordered myself another and another friend saw me use it. He wanted one so I ordered it for him. We all love these skillets! They brown evenly, no high head needed for a sear. Their easy clean up and performance with a life time warranty is unbeatable. We all love!
Pan has been a pleasure to use. Heats evenly and is easy to clean. Nice to be able to use a metal spatula without harming surface of pan.