HexClad Hybrid Cookware
10" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 10" Pan is great for larger cooking needs like meats, fish and homemade sauces with deep sides to eliminate over-spill.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allow cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Flat Bottom Diameter: 7.5"
- Depth: 1-3/4"
- Weight: 3lb
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Hawaii and Alaska.
Why did I have to wait until I turned 60 to find the perfect pan? I guess getting old does have some benefits. I have spent my whole life either buying pants at discount chains or paying too much at overpriced cooking stores. I love this pan and I am not going back.
Works as advertised . This is easy to clean and cooks without sticking.
I love this pan. Excellent quality, very expensive looking and so easy to clean. Also it cooks beautifully. I have both the 10 and 12 inch and just bought another 10 inch for a friend.
This pan cooks very evenly, food doesn't stick, and it washes up like a dream. I am so glad we invested in it after being so frustrated with other pans for years. They all cook unevenly, begin to stick, and just don't measure up. Finally we've found one that does. I'm so happy when we cook something that allows us to use it. I plan to buy more in the future!
Bought this as a birthday gift for a friend who is a chef. He loved it, saying that it cooks really well and is a breeze to clean.