10" HexClad Pan
- The HexClad 10" Pan is great for larger cooking needs like meats, fish and homemade sauces with deep sides to eliminate over-spill.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
*Free shipping excludes Hawaii and Alaska.
use of pan
It's taking a little longer to become nonstick than I thought it would depending on what I cook. It cooks great and evenly. I am enjoying the pan.
Fabulous Nonstick for Induction Cooking
This was a fabulous find! Very good quality pans. As an added bonus it works excellent on Induction cooktops. Nothing sticks and no Teflon to flake off! Can’t wait until they sell the individual pots. I don’t need a whole set as I use Allclad currently but I’d love a nonstick pot! I wish I had found these before I invested in Allclad!
My name is Brent Southcombe. I’ve written a letter to your CEO trying very hard to schedule an appointment to speak in person . Sadly he has not replied. We feel we have valuable information to share and help Hexclad . Please call at your convenience my cel is 2083922181 Thanks and regards also my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Beautiful pan, hope it cures fast, can’t wait for a great egg pan!!!
It’s fine for meat and veg. But even with oil in the pan and on Med/Low scrambled eggs stick. I understand about the curing process, so shall keep at it.
Takes a little getting time to season
I am liking this pan more and more. Trust me take the time to season it and you will get much better results. I have yet been able to bring myself to use metal utensils in it. It just so dang pretty.