HexClad Hybrid Cookware
10" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 10" Pan is great for larger cooking needs like meats, fish and homemade sauces with deep sides to eliminate over-spill.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allow cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Hawaii and Alaska.
My wife likes to use metal utensils and so for no visible damage to report.
Just awesome. Easy eggs, even sunny side up! Meats leave hardly anything behind (a downside if you actually want some frond for a sauce). 10 second wash/wipe, then a quick wipe of oil, and it's ready for anything!
So far I'm very impressed with my pan.
Couldn’t be better. This pan does it all, and is beautiful as well. I purchased one to try, and then bought two more. Go ahead and order a set. It’s more economical than what I did!