HexClad Hybrid Cookware
10" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 10" Pan is great for larger cooking needs like meats, fish and homemade sauces with deep sides to eliminate over-spill.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allow cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Hawaii and Alaska.
Better than any other pan in my kitchen~!!
I've been cooking a lot of years for family and friends, and I've used cast iron and multiple varieties of nonstick pans. Nothing touches my new Hexclad! Even heat distribution and the easiest cleanup ever. Thank you! It's a joy to use and I'm wuickly converting the other cooks in my family.
Just love everything about this pan. I bought the 10" with lid. It performs and cleans beautifully. Worth every penny. No regrets.
As of right now it is my favorite pan in the house. It came packed as a high end gift (it even had a fabric bag!). It had a wow effect due to somewhat glittery surface and it is true non stick that I can put in the dishwasher. If I still think like this after New Year, I will replace all pots with Hexclad.
This pan is working as well as described. I'm very pleased and may even purchase other pieces to complete a set.