14" HexClad Hybrid Pan with Lid
LIMITED TIME: Includes FREE 14" LID ($69.99 VALUE)
- The NEW HexClad 14" Pan is our largest and most versatile frying pan. Perfect for larger family meals, meal prep, and more!
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops.
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows for cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 7lb
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
- plastic flippers
- cheese sandwiches
- glass insert
- induction burner
- hexclad pans
I use this pan with a large induction burner and it is excellent. I can cook 3 cheese sandwiches at a time, more bacon, more pancakes than the next biggest pan. This helps me cook food for my family quicker. Also the two smaller handles on the sides is great. I should also point out that in general I use metal utensils on all of my hexclad pans including this one rather than putting a little oil in and using thicker plastic flippers when I cook.
I waited several months for this pan. It was well worth the wait. It exceeded my expectations. It cooks perfectly. Lid has a partial glass insert. Pan is also beautiful! It is quite large and I am still looking for a space roomy enough to store. In any case, it looks lovely on my induction cooktop.