HexClad Hybrid Cookware
8" HexClad Hybrid Pan
The HexClad 8" Pan is the perfect multi-functional pan. Great for preparing individual servings or to be used in conjunction with your other cookware to prepare veggies, sauces, reductions, and more. Imagine effortless cooking results, with effortless cleanup afterward!
It's the perfect size pan for your eggs and omelets. It's also an ideal size for one serving, as a single chicken breast.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allow cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Flat Bottom Diameter: 5.5"
- Depth: 1-11/16"
- Weight: 2lb
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
For Christmas I purchased a HEXCLAD wok! At the time it was because it was induction ready. After we used it we fell in love with it! Even cooking and easy clean up. I them purchased the 8” pan for omelettes. That worked so well I now have a 12” pan. We are sold on the technology.
This is great pan for many reasons ! Becoming oil free this beautiful little skillet has made it EASY ! Extremely easy clean up ! Going to buy another soon ! Terrific product ! Thank You !
This is the second HexClad Hybrid pan I have purchased this year. I bought a larger size a few months ago and have liked it so much, I decided to buy the smaller 8" pan. The price did seem a bit steep, but this plan really delivers. I have zero regrets. Sometimes you really do get what you pay for. -James S.
I have been so happy with this pan in every way— the non-stick has been performing wonderfully, and the fact that I can clean it with steel wool when needed is a game changer! I have already referred my mom and other family & friends to HexClad and they are so happy!
It’s a great pan you just need to get use to adding oil to the pan for it to be non stick. It’s great you can put it in the dish washer