HexClad Hybrid Cookware
8" HexClad Hybrid Pan
The HexClad 8" Pan is the perfect multi-functional pan. Great for preparing individual servings or to be used in conjunction with your other cookware to prepare veggies, sauces, reductions, and more. Imagine effortless cooking results, with effortless cleanup afterward!
It's the perfect size pan for your eggs and omelets. It's also an ideal size for one serving, as a single chicken breast.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allow cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
So wonderful that I keep it permanently on my stovetop for that gourmet something extra. I use the 10 inch even more. Thanks!
So I have been using for a few weeks now and I really like it. The pan is non stick, but not like regular non stick, but that's ok with me. I like cooking on stainless better than non stick and this has features of non stick while still feeling like a stainless pan. It is much easier to clean than regular stainless. So for me the pan is the best of both worlds. Exactly what I was looking for to get away from non-stick pans. I am very happy with my purchase.
I’m a retired chef and I’m impressed
It's our go-to can-do pan.