HexClad Hybrid Cookware
12" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 12" Pan is ideal for cooking for multiple people and can easily cook two steaks at a time, or at least four fillets of fish with veggies on the side.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
This is my new favorite pan. I use it everyday! It is perfect for my bacon and eggs. I love making steaks and lamb chops in my pan!
I bought the 10” skillet to test it and quickly followed with the purchase of the 12”. I’m so pleased with the quality of these pans and so wish I had bought a whole set. They are nonstick without coatings that peel off, and the pans are heavy and conduct heat well. Best skillet I’ve used for searing foods, particularly meat. I like to sous vide with a quick sear and these pans get that job done perfectly. The pans clean up so nicely too - they still look brand new after many uses. Waiting on return to stock of the 8” and the wok. Definitely recommend!
Best pan we ever had
Ordered the large pan and have been using it almost daily. Finally a nonstick pan that doesn’t need plastic tools!
We have an induction stove. After using a variety of cookware, this pan is on par with our high end 7-layer pans. The #1 thing we love is that is non-stick. #2 is you can use metal utensils. It sounds weird when you do and goes against all pan "laws" for non-stick but, after ruining dozens of pan for using metal utensils to cook with, I've met THE pan for me. #3 the construction of the pan allows for even heating on bottom and up the sides. (Not all induction pans are the same.) Whether you cook low and slow, or need to sear, this pan does what you ask of it. The only thing I am not happy with, is the lid should be included in the hefty price tag.