HexClad Hybrid Cookware
12" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 12" Pan is ideal for cooking for multiple people and can easily cook two steaks at a time, or at least four fillets of fish with veggies on the side.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
Due to COVID-19, orders ship between 5-7 business days. Our team is working seven days a week to ship out orders as quickly as possible!
I purchased this pan for my daughter. She reports that the pan is everything it is advertised to be. I also bought one for my son and my other daughter. All are very pleased with the pan and are using almost daily. I recently ordered a 10” pan for my wife and myself.
I am so happy I finally got this pan, I love it
I love using this pan. It's my favorite piece of cookware. Super durable and cooks everything very evenly. I've been using it for a couple of months and it has stayed non-stick, even with the abuse I give it. The Stainless Steel does turn brown with use, but can be removed with a little elbow grease. Highly recommend
Much lighter weight than our cast iron, better nonstick, and super durable. I'll be buying more of these for sure. This pan is amazing!
Love the Hexclad hybrid surface. Like I would expect from a hybrid, it is not as "non stick" as PTFE pan and doesn't brown quite as good as stainless steal. However with proper seasoning and attention when cooking it is "non-stick" enough and browns almost as good as stainless. This combination makes it ideal for many things. Interesting - I think experienced cooks will appreciate this pan more than beginners.