HexClad Hybrid Cookware
12" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 12" Pan is ideal for cooking for multiple people and can easily cook two steaks at a time, or at least four fillets of fish with veggies on the side.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Flat Bottom Diameter: 9"
- Depth: 1-7/8"
- Weight: 4lb
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
I use this all the time
Very good very easy to clean up Takes time to adjust heat correctly
Splendid. Conducts heat well. Best frying pan that I've ever used. Conducts heat well and cooks quickly and efficiently. Outstanding value. Full marks!
Hexclad are simply the best pans I've ever owned.
Best pan I have ever used in my life.