HexClad Hybrid Cookware
12" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 12" Pan is ideal for cooking for multiple people and can easily cook two steaks at a time, or at least four fillets of fish with veggies on the side.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
great! I do wish it came in a 14" pan though
does not disappoint with every prep!
Love the 12” pan. Also got the set of 3 pots with lids. Pricy but wonderful & so easy to care for. I’m an ex professional Executive Chef and I really appreciate how these pots & pans cook!
Cooks beautifully. No sticking of anything. Cleans up great.
You really need to give this pan a proper seasoning with enough oil. And treat it right and it will give you the most beautiful sears. It isn’t a cook and it isn’t magic but it really work like a non stick and stainless steel together. Makes great fond and is super easy to clean. I use it for everything. When will you get the 8” pan in again? I need that one for small meals.