12" HexClad Pan
- The HexClad 12" Pan is ideal for cooking for multiple people and can easily cook two steaks at a time, or at least four fillets of fish with veggies on the side.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
12 “ pan
I love the pan I bought but there is a very small defect in the finish of the inside of the 12 “ pan I ordered.
amazing non-stick pan
Seasoned it with a little oil and heat and then have used it for bacon, scrambled eggs with cheese, frying breaded eggplant.... All without ANY sticking to clean. Truly a hybrid of nonstick and stainless steel. Love it.
Hexclad good or bad
okay folks here is the jist. they cook evenly and fast. Not as nonstick as saying but super easy to clean. the stainless portion allows for sticking. but not much and not even close to a normal pan. you Can use metal utensils with it. Overall, love it and would recommend, price is a drag, but understandable given the construction and design.