HexClad Hybrid Cookware
12" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 12" Pan is ideal for cooking for multiple people and can easily cook two steaks at a time, or at least four fillets of fish with veggies on the side.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Flat Bottom Diameter: 9"
- Depth: 1-7/8"
- Weight: 4lb
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
Great cookware, it does everything HexGlad said it would! Easy cleanup, I will be purchasing more pans!
I'm seriously loving this pan! I have the 12" pan and seasoned it initially. I still put a tad bit of oil in when I cook things, but that is mainly to add healthy fats to my foods, and nothing has stuck for me at all. If it does appear to look like stuck on food then running it under hot water for a second and wiping it brings everything right off and looking like it's new. I love this thing!
My wife had previously bought a 10" HexClad pan. We both liked it so much that for Christmas I gave my daughter-in-law a 12" pan. She liked it so much that she has already ordered the lid to go with it. Thanks for producing such useful equipment.
Got it a couple months ago and it still has no scratches or wear so far.
I like this pan. I now have two and they are retaining their look and feel as when they were new. I use oil in my cooking so the finish is not being challenged for nonstick but they are a joy to cook with.