HexClad Hybrid Cookware
12" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 12" Pan is ideal for cooking for multiple people and can easily cook two steaks at a time, or at least four fillets of fish with veggies on the side.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Flat Bottom Diameter: 9"
- Depth: 1-7/8"
- Weight: 4lb
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
This is the best pan I’ve used ever. It is stainless steel, but food won’t stick. It can be placed in the oven and there’s no need to use special utensils to prevent it from getting scratched. I have used it every day since I got it and its the same as new, it hasn’t changed form. Previous good quality stainless steel pans I have get all wobbly after some time, but these have kept the shape and every part of the pan touches the heating element. I had to ship it to my siste’s house in the Continental US because it was only one pan and I had to try it first. It was definitely worth all the trouble. I would purchase the whole set, but they unfortunately they don’t ship to Puerto Rico.
Great so far. All as advertised.
Love the pan -- it cooks and cleans well.
I am so happy with these pans. I have bought 3 different ones and they all work as advertised.
This has to be the best pan I have ever bought!!! Me and my wife love cooking with it.