HexClad Hybrid Cookware
12" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 12" Pan is ideal for cooking for multiple people and can easily cook two steaks at a time, or at least four fillets of fish with veggies on the side.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
Due to COVID-19, orders ship between 5-7 business days. Our team is working seven days a week to ship out orders as quickly as possible!
i love it, super easy to clean!
Loved using all my hexclad cookware
I am pleased with the pan. It’s not perfect as some oils cause sticking, but over all it’s awesome.
This is one of three Hexclad pans we have. Like the 8" and 10" it is a pleasure to cook with. Great for most anything from pancakes to steaks. Mostly never needs any cooking oil or spray, except a spritz of a spray for eggs. Can't wait until the Griddle pan is available again.