HexClad Hybrid Cookware
12" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 12" Pan is ideal for cooking for multiple people and can easily cook two steaks at a time, or at least four fillets of fish with veggies on the side.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Flat Bottom Diameter: 9"
- Depth: 1-7/8"
- Weight: 4lb
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
So far I have been very careful with my new HexClad pan. I seasoned it as recommended and I do not use extreme high heat when sauteing something. I season it with a brush and olive oil and it sauteed my sole fantastic tonight. 5 stars. Roseanna Wickliffe
I love cooking with my new pan. Food cooks evenly with less oil needed and clean up is quick and easy. It’s my favorite cooking pan.
I thought that this was a bit expensive for a frying pan...it was. Performance is beyond my expectations, though. I truly hope to still be blown away in ten years.
Fabulous but when it comes out of the oven don’t grab it by the handle ouch
I would give it 5 stars