12" HexClad Pan
- The HexClad 12" Pan is ideal for cooking for multiple people and can easily cook two steaks at a time, or at least four fillets of fish with veggies on the side.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
My husband and I love that they are not only non stick but also love that you can use any utensil with them
I have not opened the box yet as out kitchen is being renovated now. I sure am looking forward to breaking my 12 “ skillet in soon!!
This pan is so much better than any of my past Calphalon pans - cleanup is easy and there is no fear of scratching the pan when a little but of scrubbing is needed. Still learning to adjust the heat and perfect amount of oil for over easy eggs, but will have it mastered in no time!
nice weight to it, ingrediants just slip along with no sticking or burning, very easy to clean
Everything you would want from high quality stainless steel cookware but with the bonus of non-stick. Have loved cooking on this so far. It has been wonderful.