HexClad Hybrid Cookware
HexClad Hybrid Pot Set 6PC
LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE!
The 6-piece HexClad Set includes everything you need to elevate your cooking with chef-quality results.
- 2-QT Pot with Lid - the foundation of the gourmet cook's toolkit
- 3-QT Pot with Lid - the perfect size for everyday meals and sauces
- 8-QT Pot with Lid - the essential soup and stockpot
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- 2QT Pot:
- Height: 3-3/8"
- Width: 7"
- Weight: 1.5lb
- Lid: 7"
- 3QT Pot
- Height: 3-7/8"
- Width: 7-3/4"
- Weight: 2lb
- Lid: 8" (Fits 8" Pan)
- 8QT Pot
- Height: 5-3/8"
- Width: 10-1/4"
- Weight: 4lb
- Lid: 10" (Fits 10" Pan)
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
I love them I told my husband I don’t think I will ever have to buy any pans but yours ? Doreen
Great. Like it very much
I've been a chef for over 35 years and I've never liked any pots or pans better (I bought the 7 pc pans first)
Simply put awesome! I am 82 years old and over the years have had many different kinds of pans. But HexClad is by far the best set I have ever owned.❤️
Being a 'senior' home chef I've had quite a variety of cookware and spent quite a bit of monies over the years, my last being All-Clad. I decided to buy the 10" pan first to see if I would like it, and I was blown away. I just bought the 6 piece pot set and love them so much I'm giving away my All-Clad pots. My next purchase will be more pans, including the 14" Wok!