What You Need
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in your 12'' HexClad Pan over medium-high heat.
- Rub the salmon with olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle on chili flakes, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Place Salmon flesh side down in the skillet and sear until crisp (about 3-4 minutes). Flip and cook for another minute (or until your desired doneness is reached). Remove the salmon from the skillet and set aside.
- Add another drizzle into your
- 12'' HexClad Pan then add the broccoli. Cook until tender (about 5 minutes).
- Next, add the tomatoes, garlic, oregano, lemon zest, salt and pepper and cook until the tomatoes begin to burst (about 4-6 minutes).
- Remove from the heat and add a splash of wine to create a sauce.
- Add the olives and slide the salmon back into the skillet to warm throughout.
- Garnish with fresh oregano, serve and enjoy!