Recipe By: Chef Gary Nguyen
- 4 oz Pancetta
- 2 ea Sweet potato
- 1 ea Red bell pepper
- 8 ea Brussel sprouts
- 1 ea Red Onions
- 4 ea Eggs
- Cut all the vegetables into small even dices and set aside.
- Add the sweet potato to a 12" Hexclad Wok filled with salted boiling water. Simmer until tender. Once tender, drain and dry completely with paper towels. Reserve boiling water and set aside.
- Bring a 10'' Hexclad Pan to medium heat. Add three tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and then pancetta. Cook pancetta until golden brown. Next, add the vegetables.
- Cook evenly and stir occasionally with a wooden spatula. Once finished, transfer to a plate.
- For the poached egg: Add one tablespoon of white vinegar in the 12" Wok reserved with water. Bring water to just before a boil. Swirl water quickly in a clockwise motion and then carefully crack egg into the center. Cook 3-4 minutes then carefully remove the egg with a slotted spoon. Repeat for multiple servings. Place egg on top of the hash, garnish with cranberry and enjoy!