Recipe By: Chef Gary Nguyen
- 1 lb Butternut Squash Noodles
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 ea egg yolk
- 2 oz Pancetta chopped)
- 1 whole onion (sliced)
- Salt and black peppercorn to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Bring a 12" Hexclad Wok to medium heat then add pancetta, olive oil and onions. Frequently stir with a wooden spoon to prevent from burning.
- Next, add the butternut squash noodles and a pinch of salt.
- Add cream, mix and allow the noodles to cook for a few minutes.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste
- Turn off the heat then fold in the egg yolk. Mix thoroughly for 2-3 minutes.
- Once finished, transfer to plates and garnish with parmesan cheese and fresh herbs.
Pro Tip: I like to add chili flakes and black pepper with extra virgin olive oil for that extra touch!