HexClad Hybrid Cookware
10" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 10" Pan is great for larger cooking needs like meats, fish and homemade sauces with deep sides to eliminate over-spill.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allow cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Flat Bottom Diameter: 7.5"
- Depth: 1-3/4"
- Weight: 3lb
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Hawaii and Alaska.
- frying pan
Cooking and clean-up are easy with these pans! I bought my three kids a set and they love them!
I just now for the first time made popcorn in my new HexClad 10 inch frying pan with the matching lid. On the propane range, low heat, one quarter stick real butter, used a silicone basting brush to spread the melted butter around the pan, then poured in three tables spoons of Orville Redenbacher popcorn. Used the basting brush to mix it in well with the butter, pushed the kernels down so they were all on the pan surface, cover, and watch the magic. Within moments I had popcorn popping and it was wild! After the popping stopped I poured the popcorn into a bowl, a wee bit of salt and a bunch of grated parmesan cheese. Mixed it with the basting brunch and sat down to enjoy my popcorn. Pan came out dry and clean. Popcorn was delicious! Oh! Only two kernels didn't pop. Looks like the HexClad design is a heck of an improvement for popping popcorn and all done on low heat within minutes.
It was great! I'm enjoying the nonstick affect and the elegance of the pan.
This was my second HexClad purchase; the first was the 14” pan & lid for my daughter, who hasn’t yet tried it out. I have used the 10” pan twice, and am extremely happy with my purchase. I will DEFINITELY be adding to my HexClad collection!
This is my second hex clad cookware. Have a smaller fry pay and used it for nearly a year every day. Loved it and now I have a larger frypan and use it every day as well. Browns better than AllClad which I had for nearly forty years. Expect HexClad to last as long.