HexClad Hybrid Cookware
10" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 10" Pan is great for larger cooking needs like meats, fish and homemade sauces with deep sides to eliminate over-spill.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allow cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Flat Bottom Diameter: 7.5"
- Depth: 1-3/4"
- Weight: 3lb
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Hawaii and Alaska.
- frying pan
I have now used this pan six or seven times and have been highly impressed. The pan is very well made and has a quality feel in your hand. I followed the seasoning instructions and the non stick functions well. There have been no issues getting the pan clean as new each washing. I bought a few different pans from different manufacturers to decide which set to buy to replace my old pans and the scale is definitely leaning heavily toward Hexclad.
I can’t give less than one star.....they deserve a pot of ....! Mr Daniel winer and his company are thieves...yes thieves.... First they send me a e mail for a griddle I was seeking. When I put my order in, I received different pot. They would accept it by special arrangement if I purchased another, but they did NOT have the griddle. After arguing with them, I returned it. I wasn’t permitted to,pay postage to send back. UPS store said it had to be paid for by hexclad. Now I see why..... THEY DEDUCTED OVER$16 from my return credit.....THIEVES, THIEVERY! So unless you are 100% sure you will keep a Hexclad product you order, think three times. Guess that is how this inferior company makes money....keeping over 15% of cost.
I bought the 8 inch pan at the State Fair two years ago to try. Now I own the complete set. This is by far the best cookware I've ever cooked with. Easy cleaning can use metal utensils and oven safe.Great job HEXCLAD.
Haven’t used yet. Waiting for special dinner for maiden sizzle.
I have used my 20" pan many times since I received it. I love it.