HexClad Hybrid Cookware
10" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 10" Pan is great for larger cooking needs like meats, fish and homemade sauces with deep sides to eliminate over-spill.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allow cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Hawaii and Alaska.
It seems so far to be everything you said it would be. Nothing sticks cleans up easily
I am enjoying the nonstick and durability of this great pan. And the ease of cleaning is fantastic. Overall, I love this pan and plan on getting more sizes in the coming holidays. Thanks for making a great product.
This pan might be absolute easiest one to clean I've ever owned. Even when something gets a bit too seared or burned onto the pan, it hasn't taken more than a few reasonable passes with a sponge to get it cleaned up.
This pan does it all, quick eggs fry to a lovely steak, I hesitate to use my old pans ever. At first the price had me hesitating until I used it, then the price made sense. This was my third of these pans I’ve purchased and I will buy more to eventually replace all my pans. All the benefits of cast iron with a non/stick surface. Buy these!
I love this pan. It is my go to for just about anything. Once seasoned, it is impossible to get anything to stick to it, yet you get a great sear on meats. Although it is dishwasher safe, I hand wash which is a breeze. Please offer stock pots individually. I have a brand new set of stainless all clad pans, but would like a hex clad sauce pan as well.