HexClad Hybrid Cookware
10" HexClad Hybrid Pan
- The HexClad 10" Pan is great for larger cooking needs like meats, fish and homemade sauces with deep sides to eliminate over-spill.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allow cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Flat Bottom Diameter: 7.5"
- Depth: 1-3/4"
- Weight: 3lb
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Hawaii and Alaska.
I first purchased one 12" skillet and was so impressed with its performance that I ordered the 10" AND 8" skillets. I love them all. I use them everyday. They are lightweight yet non-stick They brown the meats or poultry easily and they are easy to clean up.
We are very satisfied with this pan. It is an excellent griller for fish and meat. Eggs never stick. We use the pan everyday. Only need to clean with water and dry and it is ready for the next use.
This was actually a gift for a family member after being so pleased with our full set. Having tried many other non-stick pans over the years, these perform the best, and after nearly a year of use, no signs of wear, even with occasional use of metal spatulas.
Best pan I’ve ever owned ! Easy cleaning and looks new every time !
I love this pan. Easy clean up. Cooks to perfection. I plan on purchasing the 12” pan soon. Pricey. But superior quality.