Thai Peanut Noodles Recipe
by HexClad Cookware
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chili paste like sambal oelek
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons water
- 8 oz. noodles fettuccine, lo mein or other
- Cook noodles according to instructions on the package. Drain and keep warm.
- Whisk all ingredients for sauce in a small bowl or measuring cup. Make sure the sauce is smooth and the peanut butter mixed well with all ingredients. Taste and add more chili paste if needed.
- Heat up the sauce in a pan or in a microwave and pour over noodles. Toss to coat.
- Garnish noodles with chopped green onions and toasted sesame seeds. Serve.