What You Need
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rub the chicken all over with olive oil, rosemary, lemon zest, and season generously with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the flour evenly over the chicken and toss to coat, adding more flour if needed to cover the chicken.
- Heat your 12'' HexClad Pan over medium-high heat and cook the bacon until crisp. Remove the bacon from the pan and drain excess grease onto paper towels.
- Add the chicken to the pan and sear on both sides until golden, about 6-8 minutes per side. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the wine and chicken broth. Simmer the chicken for 12-16 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the bacon back to the skillet. Arrange the peaches and mozzarella evenly around the chicken. Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast for 5-8 minutes or until the peaches are charred and the cheese has melted.
- Serve and enjoy!