HexClad Hybrid Cookware
7pc HexClad Hybrid Cookware Set w/ Lids & Wok
SAVE $140 OFF FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME!
Our 7-piece HexClad set includes everything you need to take your cooking to the next level, with chef-quality results.
- 12" Pan w/ Lid - the foundation of the gourmet cook's toolkit
- 10" Pan w/ Lid - the perfect size for everyday meals
- 8" Pan w/ Lid - the essential sauces and sides pan
- 12'' Wok - the ultimate advantage for chef-quality cooking
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
Due to COVID-19, the 7PC SET ships between 5-7 business days. Our team is working seven days a week to ship out orders as quickly as possible!
So easy to clean, very even heating - plus they just look stunning when cooking for guests!
I purchased my pans because I was redoing all of my pots and pans. I started to cook immediately with the pans while the pans were no available. My expectations were on point, these are amazing! I did have an issue at first but I just needed to learn the best way to cook with these. Outside of this, I am very disappointed since I will need to purchase separate pots from another company since they are never in stock.
i love your pans!!! I use them all the time, I got the 2nd set as a shower gift.
These pans are everything! Cooks evenly, heats quick, handle stays cool and easy to clean. What more could you ask for?
For the first time in the history of me, I was able to cook eggs sunny side up. They slid right out of the skillet! I'm impressed!!