HexClad Hybrid Cookware
7pc HexClad Hybrid Cookware Set w/ Lids & Wok
Our 7-piece HexClad set includes everything you need to take your cooking to the next level, with chef-quality results.
- 12" Pan w/ Lid - the foundation of the gourmet cook's toolkit
- 10" Pan w/ Lid - the perfect size for everyday meals
- 8" Pan w/ Lid - the essential sauces and sides pan
- 12'' Wok - the ultimate advantage for chef-quality cooking
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- 12” Wok
- Flat Bottom Diameter: 6"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Weight: 4.5lb
- 12” Pan:
- Flat Bottom Diameter: 9"
- Depth: 1-7/8"
- Weight: 4lb
- 10” Pan
- Flat Bottom Diameter: 7.5"
- Depth: 1-3/4"
- Weight: 3lb
- 8” Pan
- Flat Bottom Diameter: 5.5"
- Depth: 1-11/16"
- Weight: 2lb
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
Excellent so far! Follow the Seasoning instructions, add oil before cooking and enjoy!
I've been a Chef for years and I finally invested in a set of nice pans for my house. These have exceeded all my expectations, absolutely love them. AWESOME!!!!!
Heats even. East clean up. Old pans go to a rummage sale. Best pans ever.
So far we r pleased better than all the pans we have purchased over the yrs hope they last up for yrs to come
I simply adore these pans! I like not having to worry about using only silicone or bamboo utensils, I use a big metal whisk quite often. And I like the option to run this through the dishwasher, I am just not going to hand wash things all the time. I highly recommend these pans!