HexClad Hybrid Cookware
7pc HexClad Hybrid Cookware Set w/ Lids & Wok
Our 7-piece HexClad set includes everything you need to take your cooking to the next level, with chef-quality results.
- 12" Pan w/ Lid - the foundation of the gourmet cook's toolkit
- 10" Pan w/ Lid - the perfect size for everyday meals
- 8" Pan w/ Lid - the essential sauces and sides pan
- 12'' Wok - the ultimate advantage for chef-quality cooking
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- 12” Wok
- Flat Bottom Diameter: 6"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Weight: 4.5lb
- 12” Pan:
- Flat Bottom Diameter: 9"
- Depth: 1-7/8"
- Weight: 4lb
- 10” Pan
- Flat Bottom Diameter: 7.5"
- Depth: 1-3/4"
- Weight: 3lb
- 8” Pan
- Flat Bottom Diameter: 5.5"
- Depth: 1-11/16"
- Weight: 2lb
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my Hexclad Cookware set. It is the best cookware I have ever owned. I am anxiously waiting to add the Griddle Pan once it becomes available again. It is currently sold out.
I bought the fry pan set. I have bought numerous high end cookware over the years and this is the best. I wish they had different size saucepans from really small to larger sizes and in open stock. I don’t need another Dutch oven, have multipot for this.
Love my new pan set. They are so easy to clean and cook so evenly. I’m glad I invested in them. They are a bit heavier than what I was expecting but not as heavy as le creuset ones.
I am so happy with these pans that you couldn’t buy them back from me! So easy to clean and cooks evenly. I would 100 percent recommend them.
Excellent cookware that lasts very long, especially as we are cooking everyday.