HexClad Hybrid Cookware
6pc HexClad Hybrid Cookware Set w/ Lids
Our 6-piece HexClad Set includes everything you need to take your cooking to the next level, with chef-quality results.
- 12" Pan w/ Lid - the foundation of the gourmet cook's toolkit
- 10" Pan w/ Lid - the perfect size for everyday meals
- 8" Pan w/ Lid - the essential sauces and sides pan
With these three sizes of pans, you will be able to handle all your pan cooking needs. We've built our pan sizes and designs based on chef's pan usage from all over the world. Ask any top chef, and these are the three pans they use the most.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
These are unique cookware. It is important to view the U-tube vids both pro and con about these pans. PRO 1. Non stick pans that sear at medium high heat. 2. Very easy to clean 3. Great with eggs when done on low heat 4. Great for pan seared steak and pork. 5. Lower heat requirements reduces cooking odors. CON 1, Learning curve requires attention of the cook. 2. Pan weight on heavy side due to triple clad design. Nuff said, —w
Great! My only disappointment is that I’ve reached an age where pans make me this happy!
Overall I like them a lot, but to brown onions I have to use a higher heat and it doesn’t seem to do a great job. Otherwise I like them a lot
I bought the set in July and use them nearly every day. I like how heavy they are and they seem very well made. So far I really love cooking with them. Even heat distribution and easy to clean. Some foods will still stick, but, you can use anything to scrub them with and they look like new after. I am glad I liked them so well, since they are the most expensive cookware I've ever purchased!
I'm the kind of person that researches for months before making a purchase and I had high hopes for this set. After months of daily use, it has exceeded my expectations. Despite my hesitations, I've put them to the test with metal utensils, steel wool scrubs, and dishwasher runs. They remain completely and truly non-stick. They have been such an ease to cook with and I'm excited to be able to keep them looking like new. The lids have a comfortable heft to them and nestle perfectly on top of each pan. I'm looking forward to picking up the pots as well.