HexClad Hybrid Cookware
6pc HexClad Hybrid Cookware Set w/ Lids
Our 6-piece HexClad Set includes everything you need to take your cooking to the next level, with chef-quality results.
- 12" Pan w/ Lid - the foundation of the gourmet cook's toolkit
- 10" Pan w/ Lid - the perfect size for everyday meals
- 8" Pan w/ Lid - the essential sauces and sides pan
With these three sizes of pans, you will be able to handle all your pan cooking needs. We've built our pan sizes and designs based on chef's pan usage from all over the world. Ask any top chef, and these are the three pans they use the most.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
Due to COVID-19, orders ship between 3-5 business days. Our team is working seven days a week to ship out orders as quickly as possible!
FANTASTIC NO STICKING AND CLEANS LIKE a breeze
The short version: I never saw myself spending so much money on cookware, but I’m here to tell you after 3 months of near-daily use that Hexclad is worth every single penny. And they feel like they’ll last a very long time. The longer version: I did not buy these pans seeking miraculous non-stick properties. For example, I’ve never dreamt of being able to blow my omelet out of my pan. I decided to try Hexclad because I was tired of replacing my cookware every 2 years after they’d been scratched and scarred and because I’m not really into eating Teflon. I’ve always lived with people who were rough on pots and pans. No matter how many plastic or rubber-coated cooking utensils you have, somebody in the house invariably grabs a regular spoon, fork, knife (cringe) or whatever and uses them in a pan. Enter Hexclad. I had reached the point of disgust with my battered (Only 2yrs old) ceramic coated cookware when I came across this set. I researched it HEAVILY before pulling the trigger. I’m happy I did. Pros - They are as non-stick as I’ve come to expect from all my experience with nonstick cookware. No more, no less. - They are solid. They feel sturdier than the pans they replaced, which were from a highly regarded cookware company. - They are tough. I have used metal utensils, knives, and copper scrubbers on them; sometimes 2 or 3 times in one day. They’re still good as new. If you’re wondering why, it’s because I’m a touch OCD and like them looking like I just bought them - Other reviews mention a cleaning product for removing the brown staining (which I think is from burnt oil?). You can use a copper scrubbing pad. No additional chemicals and no damage to your pans. - They heat up quickly and evenly. Also - you might not need as much heat as you’re accustomed to. I used to do almost everything at medium high heat. I rarely go that hot now - The handles stay cool. I’m not even sure how they pull that off. - I can now sear stuff! - I think they’ve made me enjoy cooking. - Even though I still have other pans, I will wash a Hexclad pan In the middle of meal prep so I can reuse it before I would pull out one of the others. Cons - They don’t have a sauté pan. Either a sauté pan or higher sides on the 12” pan would be nice - Low availability on the pot set (because now I want the pots, too!) - That’s it. That’s all I got.
I've tried many brands of non stick cookware over the years and this is the best I've tried. Easy to cook with and easy to clean!
Really like the pans, works like advertised.
Exceeded my expectations