HexClad Hybrid Cookware
12" Hybrid Wok with Lid
- The HexClad Wok is 12” across and 3” deep, allowing for high volume cooking and perfect for stirfrys, sauces, pasta, soup and more.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
Due to COVID-19, orders ship between 3-5 business days. Our team is working seven days a week to ship out orders as quickly as possible!
- cooking performance
So far it has performed beautifully. The size is perfect for the stir-fry I cook for my weekly lunch meal prep. It surely seems to be very well made. The lid is a bonus as it, of course, also fits our HexClad 12” Frying Pan.
Love the nonstick surface and as for cooking it has replaced all of my other skillets. But what I really love is the weight. That makes it ideal for killing zombies.
Great. Cooks beautifully well and easy to clean!
So far, this works great. I love using it for stir fries or cooking large portions of meat. Excited to see what else is possible with this. It's a little tricky storing in a small apartment kitchen. For now, it's had to go above the fridge. I was skeptical about spending so much money, but so far it's held up. Curious to see how this will hold up in the long run.
Beautiful and very easy to cook with. wish the pots could be purchased separately..