14" HexClad Hybrid Pan with Lid
- The NEW HexClad 14" Pan is our largest and most versatile frying pan. Perfect for larger family meals, meal prep, and more!
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops.
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows for cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 7lb
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
- induction cooktop
- metal utensils
The 14" HexClad Hybrid Pan is my favorite HexClad pan so far (and I think I have them all!)... It's size, as well as surface area fits my large burners perfectly, and is a complete pleasure to cook with... Bring out more new pans!!!
I love all my HexClad pots and skillets and wok!! I haven't used this new large pan as yet but know I will love it too!!! Everything cooks better in them and they are so easy to clean!
I love my Hexclad 14” Hybrid pan. I’ve made steaks, chops, chicken, sausages, sautéed veggies and it still looks like brand new. It cleans up so easily and looks beautiful. I love this pan. It’s the best I’ve ever owned.
I love the surface and the light weight of it. Sturdy and durable, but dishwasher approved!
So far so good. I assumed seasoning it once is enough. Is that true?