HexClad Hybrid Cookware
14" Hybrid Wok with Lid
- The NEW HexClad 14" Wok with Lid allows for high volume cooking and perfect for stirfrys, sauces, pasta, soup and more.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows for cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Flat Bottom Diameter: 7.5"
- Depth: 3-5/8"
- Weight: 7lb
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
This was my first time using Hexclad cookware. I am beyond thrilled with how well it did. Using lower induction temperatures than I normally would have with standard cookware, the food cooked evenly, did not stick at all, and hand washing the Hybrid Wok and lid was effortless. I love the high sides of this hybrid wok, so nothing splatters onto the stove. This will be my go to cookware. I don't understand magic, but I know it when I see it, and this cookware is magical!
It’s great except for when I use the cover it there’s very loud pops !! Is that normal??
It’s best wok ever.
The wok is a magnificent improvement in non-stick skillet surfacing.
Love all the pans and the woks (got the 7-pc set at Costco), only wish that your pots set would also go on sale!