HexClad Hybrid Cookware
14" Hybrid Wok with Lid
- The NEW HexClad 14" Wok with Lid allows for high volume cooking and perfect for stirfrys, sauces, pasta, soup and more.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows for cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
Due to COVID-19, orders ship between 3-5 business days. Our team is working seven days a week to ship out orders as quickly as possible!
- cooking pot
Love it! is the best one i never used. Cook very well and easy to clean. Great quality. highly recommended.
How did I ever live with out this? What was cooking before this...? I hope to never ever have to experience cooking with out my hex clad. Some people say they dont want to buy this because of price. Yes its pricey but when it WORKS price doesn't matter as it is an investment! I can see myself passing along this cookware to my kids! As well as them probably fighting over it heh.. I love how every part of this HUGE wok heats up! Even cooking everywhere on the sides as well as the bottom! It's crazy! I'm so glad I got my set! And this wok! I've actually used the wok more and I love the fact I can boil pasta in it one day and the next day can use it To deep fry. Mine will easily cook 2lbs of mac or 2lbs frozen fries! And it's all non stick AND I can use my metal utensils with it! Yes! Yes! And YAS! I love it! Literally threw out and donated all my other cool ware the same day I tested mine! I love them! A dream for any type of cook from gourmet to box dinners you cant go wrong with these. Have to say they remind me of my cast iron skillets I use to own.. oh how I've missed them. So happy with my purchase been literally trying to find things to cook haha!
This WOK is most likely my new favorite cooking pot/pan i have ever used. it does not stick when i fry up hamburger and sausage to make various dishes. If a crust develops at the bottom...no problem just raise the heat a bit and it will peal off with a wooden spoon...this crust is my sons favorite ending...
Beautiful pan. Cooks wonderfully and cleans up easily.
Best cookware I have ever used! No regret buying!