HexClad Hybrid Cookware
6pc HexClad Hybrid Cookware Set w/ Lids
NEW YEAR DEAL! SAVE $120 OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Our 6-piece HexClad Set includes everything you need to take your cooking to the next level, with chef-quality results.
- 12" Pan w/ Lid - the foundation of the gourmet cook's toolkit
- 10" Pan w/ Lid - the perfect size for everyday meals
- 8" Pan w/ Lid - the essential sauces and sides pan
With these three sizes of pans, you will be able to handle all your pan cooking needs. We've built our pan sizes and designs based on chef's pan usage from all over the world. Ask any top chef, and these are the three pans they use the most.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
Love cooking on these pans! Best pans I have purchased
I purchased the pan set for a Christmas present for myself. It was the best present I ever received. Theses pots and pans do what they say. They cook evenly and clean up with ease. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Best purchase I've ever made.
I will get there!
So far we love them. Only issue as of this point is the discoloring of the outer rim. Damn near impossible to clean off.
I shipped these to my sister in law as a present I bought a set of both skillets and pans from Costco in February while my sister in law was here visiting us. She loved the product so much. My wife and I decided to send this to her and her husband for their 50 th anniversary present. I feel this is the best cookware that we have ever owned during my 49 years of marriage