HexClad Hybrid Cookware
HexClad Hybrid Pot Set 6PC
The 6-piece HexClad Set includes everything you need to elevate your cooking with chef-quality results.
- 2-QT Pot with Lid - the foundation of the gourmet cook's toolkit
- 3-QT Pot with Lid - the perfect size for everyday meals and sauces
- 8-QT Pot with Lid - the essential soup and stockpot
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- 2QT Pot:
- Height: 3-3/8"
- Width: 7"
- Weight: 1.5lb
- Lid: 7"
- 3QT Pot
- Height: 3-7/8"
- Width: 7-3/4"
- Weight: 2lb
- Lid: 8" (Fits 8" Pan)
- 8QT Pot
- Height: 5-3/8"
- Width: 10-1/4"
- Weight: 4lb
- Lid: 10" (Fits 10" Pan)
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
Awesome! We love them and bought both kids a set for Christmas!
I absolutely LOVE these pots! I had already purchased the Fry pan set with the 12" Hybrid Wok and could not wait to purchase the pot set once it became available! The pots are every bit as beautiful as the fry pans! They have an sturdy weight and cooks food evenly. You do not need to use high heat with these pots! I made the mistake of using medium- high heat when cooking pinto beans on Christmas. Before I knew it all the water cooked out and I had a clump of scorched beans! The saving grace was I had preseasoned the pots when they initially arrived; so the scorched beans literally wiped out with a wash cloth, no scouring necessary!! These pots along with the fry pans were a great longterm investment! I also purchased the Griddle Pan and the 14" Hybrid Wok and love them as well!
I love these pans. In the pan set you need one pan between the largest and the middle. One for a lb. of spaghetti. The large is to heavy and big and the other is to small. Otherwise , I love these pans. Wish I had them years ago. They will last forever.
I absolutely love this cookware! My water boils faster, clean up is easier since it is dishwasher safe! I only wish they offered a small dutch oven size. I am so excited that they introduced the new 14" hybrid pan! I will be ordering that today! Cooking is my hobby, this product is worth every penny, and I highly recommend it!
These pans are so durable and easy to clean I love them!