7pc HexClad Set w/ Lids & Wok
Our 7-piece HexClad set includes everything you need to take your cooking to the next level, with chef-quality results.
- 12" Pan w/ Lid - the foundation of the gourmet cook's toolkit
- 10" Pan w/ Lid - the perfect size for everyday meals
- 8" Pan w/ Lid - the essential sauces and sides pan
- 12'' Wok - the ultimate advantage for chef-quality cooking
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Featured on Oprah's Favorite Things 2019!
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
So far it’s not been good! Despite following instructions, the fried egg stuck on the small pan and the omelette on the medium pan was a fiasco! I have pictures!
So we've been using for a few weeks now. My family and I really like them. They are non stick, but IMO, not like regular non stick, but that's ok with us. I like cooking on stainless better than non stick and this has features of non stick while still feeling like a stainless pan. They are much easier to clean than regular stainless. So for us they are the best of both worlds. We haven't needed to machine wash them yet, hand wash is fast and easy. My only complaint... And I don't know if this is normal is that sometimes the SS edge and hex outline in the pan will get a brown hue to it. Almost like discoloration, but if I scrub with an SOS pad, it'll come off. And it's not after every use I notice it, it's more of every 3-4 uses. We use the pans daily, if not multiple times a day. Would love to know if that's normal...
Hi Dianna! Thank you so much for your feedback! Since our pans contain stainless steel (especially the rim) staining can occur. A scrub with an SOS pad or a stainless steel scouring pad will get that right off!
Performs exactly as promised. Easiest to clean pans I have ever owned. I have cooked many different things in them so far and have had zero issues.
These pans make cooking easier, especially if you enjoy cutting things while cooking, like me.
Love how they cook the only thing is wish you could make a set the has the hex cladding on the entire surface so the polished parts or the pans would stay as nice as the hex lad part does cleaning the polished part is tough other then that they are the absolutely best cookware i have ever used and I spent some time in the restaurant business as a pastry chef