HexClad Hybrid Cookware
7pc HexClad Hybrid Cookware Set w/ Lids & Wok
Our 7-piece HexClad set includes everything you need to take your cooking to the next level, with chef-quality results.
- 12" Pan w/ Lid - the foundation of the gourmet cook's toolkit
- 10" Pan w/ Lid - the perfect size for everyday meals
- 8" Pan w/ Lid - the essential sauces and sides pan
- 12'' Wok - the ultimate advantage for chef-quality cooking
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Featured on Oprah's Favorite Things 2019!
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
- piece set
Love your cookware. Never used anything like it. Bought griddle from Costco and fell in love with it (I know a little dramatic) and bought the 7 piece set. Would love to see a Costco deal on the pots! Thank you.
Bought the 6 piece pot set, 7 piece pan set with wok and griddle. I’m a bit of a cookware snob. I have been nothing but impressed! When it comes to cookware this is by far the best I’ve ever used. At 63, I kind of know my way around a kitchen!
Fantastic We love the cookware.
We saw the cookware at the Atlanta Home Show last year. To be honest, I’m CHEAP! I was VERYl Leary when he spike about the non stick, and using metal, s our pads, dishwasher, etc. and then he told us the price....it was over for me. BUT.....when we’ve had non stick before, my Partner would use metal on it, (forks, knives, scour pads, etc) and they’d Be ruined. I was always begging him not to use that, but it rarely worked. We saw this, and he asked if I wanted it. Because of the price, I said No and started to walk away. He went ahead and bought a set, The LAST set had just been sold so we had to order it and have it shipped. That was on Sunday evening and the set was delivered Wednesday. Once we got it, opened and washed it, I searched them as instructed. Very skeptical......STILL. It did take 3-4 times, cooking/seasoning to get them TRULY nonstick, but now I cook EVERYTHING in them. And it’s the easiest cleanup EVER!!!!!!!! Can honestly use scrubbier on it to clean. Even the bottoms where the “stuff/crude) usually builds up, burns and stays forever. A good cleaning, done Dawn, hot water ahd a mild scrub and they oook like new. Been almost a year and I’m STILL amazed at how well they hold up, don’t stick, don’t scuff, can use metal spatulas, forks, etc. NOTHING has scratched them and the still look new. I LIVE these things. I wish I had money to add to my set. Maybe someday. But....if you do buy any of these, I’ll be VERY surprised if you EVER have an issue or are not satisfied. And again, this is from someone who is CHEAP, CHEAP.”, CHEAP.....but I found out, to my surprise, they are well worth the money.
great no issues