HexClad Hybrid Cookware
14" Hybrid Wok with Lid
- The NEW HexClad 14" Wok with Lid allows for high volume cooking and perfect for stirfrys, sauces, pasta, soup and more.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows for cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
- pot roast
- pork chops
- fried chicken
Easy to use, nothing sticks. Easy to clean, nothing sticks. Easy to hold, it light.
I have had these quite a while now and I use at least one pot and pan everyday and many times 2-3 times a day as we rarely eat out. I had good quality cookware before but I never touch them now. These Hexclad are great! I cook eggs and veggies almost every morning with no sticking and easy clean up. I have made pot roast, steaks, pork chops and they are awesome. I cook a healthy fried chicken several times a week with just a little Ghee or a tablespoon of olive oil. No sticking at all and cleans in a couple of minutes!! My pots and pans look as good as the day I got them. The large pot makes great soups and like the pans cleans in a minute. these are one of the best things I have ever bought for my home and highly recommend them. Finance them if you can't are tight on the budget. It is easy and affordable!
The skillet is unbalanced and doesn't sit flat on a burner. The handle is heavier than the pan and tilts towards the handle. :(
I have not given the 14" wok to my wife yet, I'm saving this for Mother's Day. I'm sure she's going to love it . She love's the frying pan set that I got her for Christmas. Since she does all the cooking and I do all the washing I can say that since I got the set of frying pans. Cleaning has been a breeze.
I have no complaints there so amazing all of them.