HexClad Hybrid Cookware
8" HexClad Hybrid Pan
The HexClad 8" Pan is the perfect multi-functional pan. Great for preparing individual servings or to be used in conjunction with your other cookware to prepare veggies, sauces, reductions, and more. Imagine effortless cooking results, with effortless cleanup afterward!
It's the perfect size pan for your eggs and omelets. It's also an ideal size for one serving, as a single chicken breast.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allow cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
Due to COVID-19, orders ship between 3-5 business days. Our team is working seven days a week to ship out orders as quickly as possible!
So far, one month in, I am very pleased with this pan. It is relatively non-stick (much better than I expected and getting better with each use), but the heat distribution and ability to sear/brown the food is wonderful. I also have to mention the excellent customer service I received. I ordered the 8" pan specifically to try out a single pan and a 8" is my go to pan. Unfortunately, for whatever reason a 12" showed up. Figuring I would have to return the pan, I had to wait to get to try out my new pan. With the pandemic in full force, it took several days to get in touch with customer service (completely understandable!!!). When I did, the representative immediately reordered the 8" pan for me. He went on to say that I could send back the 12" if I did not want it, but also could keep it due to the error and inconvenience. WOW!!! That was going above and beyond. I have used that pan a few times as well and could not be happier. I will definitely be buy more.
It's perfect for smaller dishes (1-2 people). I've been mainly using it for eggs, but it also shines with veggies, toasting/roasting nuts etc. Love that it does not need a lot of fats to cook. It doesn't stick and is easy to clean. Season the pan as instructed and use medium to low heat only when warming and cooking.
I love my new pan. As long as I spray it with nonstick cooking spray everything slides right off. It’s a breeze to clean and is very durable. Can’t wait to get the pancake pan!!
Definitely the best cooking pan I’ve ever bought. My kids love it when I cook eggs!!! And I just ordered the 12 inch for my famous dad’s steaks. I can’t wait to get it.
Loved pan! Going to buy set!!!