HexClad Hybrid Cookware
8" HexClad Hybrid Pan
The HexClad 8" Pan is the perfect multi-functional pan. Great for preparing individual servings or to be used in conjunction with your other cookware to prepare veggies, sauces, reductions and more. Imagine effortless cooking results, with effortless cleanup afterward!
It's the perfect size pan for your eggs and omelets. It's also an ideal size for one serving, like a single chicken breast.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
LIMITED OFFER: BUY A PAN AND GET THE LID FREE! ($30 VALUE)
You must add the lid to your cart separately. Discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
What a great lttle work horse. Followed all directions in; seasoning, washing, and applied temperatures. I am extremely pleased and proud to have finally found the best of pans ever! I own the 12" griddle, the 10" and this 8 " ffrying pans. Medium to just below medium temps work fabulously. Pan heats up very nicely and evenly. Eggs cook flawlessly... no sticking! Bacon cooks wonderful... and save the bacon grease for later use.- great way to continue seasoning pans when cooking eggs. Those disappointed" reviews... I just chaulk them up as just "user" foopahs, and taking no responsibility.... sadly blaming the pan. If not sure how to apply or comfortable with medium heat... start out at a low gradient in temperature. These pans heat up well even at low temp. You spent, or gonna spend a pretty penny for these... so treat your babies tenderly with care. AND... get the lids... their worth it!
I've used this pan for 3 weeks and have yet to achieve the results that was contained in the YouTube video advertisement. I need to return it and get a refund.
We did everything b y the book and found the eggs, sausage and any other meat products stick badly. It does clean up okay but very deceptive advertising.
Incredible Gets hot uniformly Easy to clean.
it's not as stick free as I expected, even after seasoning it, strains cook in easily, its tough to clean up, other than that I like it.