8" HexClad Pan
The HexClad 8" Pan is the perfect multi-functional pan. Great for preparing individual servings or to be used in conjunction with your other cookware to prepare veggies, sauces, reductions and more. Imagine effortless cooking results, with effortless cleanup afterward!
It's the perfect size pan for your eggs and omelets. It's also an ideal size for one serving, like a single chicken breast.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
The pan is of great quality. Well constructed and easy to maintain. As for the non stick it is good but not as good as others. Without the addition of oil or butter (which I know they recommend) eggs and other things will stick. However, even when it sticks it is easy to remove with little effort. Overall a good product.
8 inch hexclad review
I love it. Can’t wait to get the 10 inch and the wok. I seasoned it several times, 6 I think, with canola oil and eggs just slip off. It feels great in my hand, very sturdy, but not heavy. Could not be more pleased.
He clad 8 inch Pan
Works like a champ. Perfect for the perfect omelette.
They are awesome. Easy to clean up. Heats evenly. Sometimes stuff sticks but not anything you can get up with a spatula. I love them. I have 3 so far.
This is simply the best cookware I have ever used, period end of story!