HexClad Hybrid Cookware
8" HexClad Hybrid Pan
The HexClad 8" Pan is the perfect multi-functional pan. Great for preparing individual servings or to be used in conjunction with your other cookware to prepare veggies, sauces, reductions, and more. Imagine effortless cooking results, with effortless cleanup afterward!
It's the perfect size pan for your eggs and omelets. It's also an ideal size for one serving, as a single chicken breast.
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allow cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Flat Bottom Diameter: 5.5"
- Depth: 1-11/16"
- Weight: 2lb
Lid sold separately
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii
- fry pan
This 8" was my 2nd Hexclad purchase. I also have the 12" fry pan. Quality products. You cannot scratch them. I like that you can use any utensil in them. They are dishwasher safe, but I wash mine by hand because they clean up so easily. I have my eye on the 3rd pan I plan to order.
I have an 8”, and a 12” pan, and a 12” wak. I love them all. I recently ordered the 10” pan and can hardly wait to get it. I kook 90% of the time in our house and never had better cookware than hexclad (in several continents) wish I could replace all of my pots and pans but they are a little expensive. So, I have to do it little bit at a time.
I started with just the 12 inch frying pan and now have all 3 frying pans, the 3 pots with lids and the griddle pan. They are the best I've ever used. Sturdy, beautiful, versatile and very easy cleanup.
I loved is good for eggs and pancakes
Over the years I have tried a number of “non stick” pans and have been disappointed in all of them. Although I was skeptical of the Hexclad ads I was also intrigued enough to try them out. After using the 10” pan under a variety of conditions I am completely sold. They heat evenly and quickly which gives me greater control in the cooking process and they clean with minimal effort. I have now added the 8” and will eventually get the wok as well. I love these pans!