13pc HexClad Hybrid Cookware Set w/ Lids
Our Chef's Package
Our NEW 13-piece HexClad Hybrid Cookware Chef's Package includes a full collection of all of our most popular pieces. This set includes everything you will need to take your cooking to the next level at home, with chef-quality results.
- 12" Pan w/ Lid - the foundation of the gourmet cook's toolkit
- 10" Pan w/ Lid- the perfect size for everyday meals
- 8" Pan w/ Lid - the essential sauces and sides pan
- 12" Wok - the ultimate advantage for chef-quality cooking
- 2-QT Pot with Lid - the foundation of the gourmet cook's toolkit
- 3-QT Pot with Lid - the perfect size for everyday meals and sauces
- 8-QT Pot with Lid - the essential soup and stockpot
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
*Free shipping excludes Hawaii and Alaska.
I tried your pots and pans at my brothers on several occasions. I finally said, I have to buy them. And I love them!
We absolutely love these pots and pans. It is so wonderful to not worry about scratching and they heat food perfectly. We just bought a second home and ordered a set for that home as well!
I’m actually excited about cooking just so I have an excuse to my cookware!!!!
We are very pleased with the quality of these pots and pans. Very high quality.
I seasoned as requested and started using the pans. They are awesome to cook with and beautiful! I wonder how I ever lived without them. The more I use them the more nonstick they get. Steak, vegetables, eggs all come out perfectly! I love these pans!! I do wish you had a smaller pot for gravy or a can of vegetables etc. Thank you so much!