13pc HexClad Hybrid Cookware Set w/ Lids
Our Chef's Package
SAVE $289 OFF FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME!
Our NEW 13-piece HexClad Hybrid Cookware Chef's Package includes a full collection of all of our most popular pieces. This set is includes everything you will need to take your cooking to the next level at home, with chef-quality results.
- 12" Pan w/ Lid - the foundation of the gourmet cook's toolkit
- 10" Pan w/ Lid- the perfect size for everyday meals
- 8" Pan w/ Lid - the essential sauces and sides pan
- 12" Wok - the ultimate advantage for chef-quality cooking
- 2-QT Pot with Lid - the foundation of the gourmet cook's toolkit
- 3-QT Pot with Lid - the perfect size for everyday meals and sauces
- 8-QT Pot with Lid - the essential soup and stockpot
- Works on all induction, gas, ceramic and electric cooktops
- The only true hybrid (stainless steel + non-stick) cookware featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction.
- The aluminum middle layer delivers consistent, even heating while the patented hexagon top layer design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
- Valleys are nonstick for easy cleanup and allows cooking with little butter or oil.
- Stainless steel peaks give you restaurant-quality results while protecting the pan from peeling and flaking.
- HexClad is PFOA-free, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 500 degrees, induction-ready, scratch-resistant and features stay-cool handles.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- master chef
- Iam A Foodie
I love to cook I have different set si ce cast iron and le crueset I love the set, they clean very nicely and after months of use still looking like new I preferí g another set as Xmas gift
Great!!! Already gave a raving review. We got these when the first came out. Just a suggestion, it for Christmas you should add the grill to the complete set. Would maybe think of getting a second set!
We love this cookware set! My wife prefers to cook with nonstick cookware and I prefer to cook with solid steel cookware, so this hybrid set is perfect for us! Definitely recommend this cookware to others!
The best cookware ever. I’m still using mine, I bought 1969, I was 21 years old I am now 72 years old. I will be handing mine down to my daughter.
Iam A Foodie my mother was master Chef gone to Heaven all the females in my immediate family are Fabulous Wonderful cook using fresh ingredients up with land of garden veggies/fruits ect Ect ect even fresh fishing other meats ect ect I well Making a purchase ASAP I want the whole set iam going to Pray on the buyer ☺️☺️