Lucky Charms Bark
by Marshall Wand
• 2 oz white chocolate
• 3/4 c lucky charms marshmallows
• pink gel food coloring
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Using a double boiler or a microwave, melt the white chocolate. If using microwave, stop and stir the chocolate every 20 seconds to help avoid seizing. Set aside.
- Pour melted white chocolate on the lined baking sheet and spread out into a large rectangle. **If adding food coloring, make sure you reserve 1/4 of the melted white chocolate for the pink swirls. Stir 1 drop of red or pink food coloring into reserved white chocolate. Drizzle on top of white chocolate in lines. Use a toothpick to swirl.**
- Decorate the top of the bark with lucky charms marshmallows and sprinkles.
- Allow the chocolate to set at room temperature in a cool dry environment, about 45 minutes. If needed, you can stick it in the refrigerator to help speed things up. Once hardened, break or cut into pieces as large or as small as you want.