Warm Cinnamon Bread With Honey Glazed Apples
Recipe By: Chef Gary Nguyen
- 1 loaf Cinnamon Bread
- 2 ea Pink Lady Apples
- 1 oz Honey
- 2 ea Cinnamon stick
- 1 pint Whipped cream
- Peel, core, and quarter the apples.
- Bring a Hexclad pan to medium heat. Place apples in a pan with one cup of honey. two cinnamon sticks and a pinch of salt. Sautee until browned.
- Bring a separate Hexclad pan to medium-high heat. Place slices of cinnamon bread down and toast until warm.
- Transfer toasted slices to a plate. Top with apples and a spoonful of whipped cream.
- Finish with cinnamon powder and powdered sugar as desired.